Thursday 28 June 2012

My Roommate

 

        My roommate's name is Nur Atiqah bt Kamarudin and  her nickname is ‘Ika’. She  was born in 2 February 1994 which is she is now studying for quantitative science course for the first semester. She’s from Batu Pahat, johor that is same district as me. She is quite similar with me, that she is also the youngest among her four siblings. As I can see, she is very close to her sister especially. She said to me that she not quite sure with the course that she take here, but for now she is trying to reach her  ambition to become  an accountant. this is the picture of her with her family.


    








    
     Her hobby is watching Japanese anime, playing piano, and also sleep. Her favourite colour is red and white. Where I can see, that most of her clothes is white, and her bag and shoes are red in colour. Her favourite movie mostly is English movie such as Harry Potter, The Avengers, and also Percy Jackson. She also love watching Korean drama, movie and variety show just like me. Usually, we always laugh out loud watching variety show until midnight to release stress.

    
     The best part is, she also has the same interest as me, that both of us like K-Pop. Her favourite artist is Ki-Seob from U-Kiss and also Hong-Ki from F.T Island. As me, I’m a big fan of 2PM and also Big Bang.  I feel lucky because before this all my roommate from part 1 and part never had same interest like me and I’m not close with them. But for this semester I can be more close to my roommate maybe because we have a lot of similarity such as, we both is the youngest among our sibling, and also we have the same interest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment