Thursday 13 September 2012

10 facts about me..

1.    I’m is the youngest among my siblings

        I have 4 sibling which is had 2 sisters and brother. My older sister is ten year older than me and she     already had two sons. My second older sister is 6 years older than me. Lastly, my brother who is 4 years older     than me. So I am the youngest or what korean’s called the ‘maknae’.

2.    I’m afraid of insects

        Among all the living things in this world, the things that I dislike the most is the insect, I really     dislike flies and also lizard, and among those insect I’m afraid of cockroaches and bee.

3.    I talked a lot

        Facts about me who not many persons know is a really love to talk. But I just love o talk when I was with     someone that I really closed with. To a person that I do not really know I won’t talk a lot, that’s why a lot of     people think that I’m arrogant.

4.    I love shopping

        Like other girls I also really love shopping. But I don’t have much I just had a window shopping. It was     really fun. The most things that I like when have a window shopping was going to shoe shop especially.

5.    I’m a big spender
        Easily to say, I’m not really a big spender buy I just do not know to spend my money wisely.

6.    I don’t really like to share my feelings with other

        When I had a problem I don’t really tell others about my feeling. Mostly when a person had a problem they     must be share the problem with others, but for me I just will keep my feelings myself. I just feel comfortable just being like that.

7.    I love K-pop

        I love to watch Korean variety show and also their drama. It is because their artist was very good looking     and gorgeous. They are also very talented. I also loved their band singer especially 2pm and big bang.

8.    I like to read novel

        Since I was in secondary I like to read novel. Mostly I read a love novel because the story line is really     romantic and sweet. Besides novel story line always have a happy ending.


9.    My perfect future man
        I like guy that have a fair skin, tall, and Islamic.

10.    I am a touchy person

        I was easily touched by movie or drama that had a sad story line. When I really into the movie I could     even cry with a lot of teardrop. But if I watch a sad movie with other I will not drop any tear, I don’t even know     why.


No comments:

Post a Comment