Thursday 13 September 2012

My unforgettable memory

    The most unforgettable memory is when I went for a school trip. I went for the trip when I was in form 3. It was a very unforgettable 3 days 1 night trip. The trip is for us who just end our PMR examination that time, but there are also some senior who also join it, because not all of the form three students join the trip. We depart at 10 am on Friday because our campsite is on jungle at Pahang, so we need to depart early. The journeys take almost 5 hours because we need to take the land rover before we arrive at the campsite.

    On the first day of the trip, we do not do much activity. As we arrive we just build our own tent, and after that we were given the rules and advice when we were in the jungle so that nothing bad happen to any of us. On night we went for a night walked to look the plant species that only can be seen the unique in the dark. I was very afraid that time, because I’m afraid of the dark, especially it was in the jungle.

    On the second day, we wake up early in the morning we are going for a jungle tracking. It takes more than an hour before we arrive at the mount peak. It was very tiring because we need to climb up on 45 degree hill before we arrive. But, even though it was very tiring, but soon as we arrive there it was very nice view with a very nice waterfall and cool water breeze. It just like our tiredness just disappeared just like that. On the way back to the campsite, we walk through a river.

    On the last day of the trip, in the morning we just do a simple activity like kayaking. After than, we back to the campsite to pack up our stuff. Then, around 12pm we depart to back home. It was really a trip that I will never forget in my life. I really feel that I want to go again for a trip next time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment