Thursday 13 September 2012

My childhood memory of Ramadhan


    My first experience on fasting is when I was 7 years old on year 2000. Because it was my first time to fasting, I was starting to bear the hungry only for half day. Its normal for kids like me at that time to only fasting for half day, because normally kids will not able to bear the hungry for long period of time.

    As I remember, when I 8 or 9 years old, I start to fasting for the whole day. But there are one day that I remember that there are only one hour before the, but I couldn’t bear the hungry and I just eat something. I think I can bear the hungry because at that time my childhood friend which my neighbour eat in front of me. That time he only 6 year s old because he is two years old younger than me.

    The happiest time is when it’s near ‘Hari Raya’. My parents promise me that if I’m complete my one month fasting without any days that I skip, they will give a reward. Every kid like me that time for sure will wait for the reward. I think even kids nowadays still hoping getting a reward when they fasting complete one month.

    Now, when I see my cousin or niece I will remember those memories during my childhood. It’s very funny. I also feel that they also will feel the same when they grow up. Now, during ‘Hari Raya’ festive all of my cousins including me who same age with me just watching our other little relatives who look very excited during the ‘Hari Raya.



No comments:

Post a Comment